Join Our Team
We are currently seeking an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE and CANDIDATE DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR to join our team!
- Are you interested in hearing about an opportunity that provides unlimited income potential?
- Would you like to work for an organization that provides a positive work/life balance?
- Does the prospect of working independently to achieve goals while having the support of a team of professionals appeal to you?
- Do you enjoy developing relationships and helping others achieve their goals?
If so, work for The Newburgh Group and make a difference in people's lives...beginning with your own! As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
CANDIDATE DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
- Initiates contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings available.
- Interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the client organization and position.
- Refers candidates and coordinates interviews with client.
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Perform follow up work to track results and maintain relationships with clients and candidates.
- Documents information and maintains records for future references.
Earn a great income (Base Salary PLUS Commission and Bonus!)
Your income potential is unlimited. How much you actually earn is totally up to you and how hard you are willing to work to get to where you want to be!
Have a family life
There are typically no weekends or travel involved with Executive Search, allowing more time with your family and other activities that make up a balanced life. If you are seeking more balance between your professional and personal life, you owe it to yourself to learn more about joining our team.
Professional Training & Mentorship
Within our office, we provide you with direct mentorship from Senior Search Consultants. We offer a proven system of support and continuous education at all levels of your career. We provide the tools necessary to succeed; the rest is up to you!
Our office provides a variety of benefits, including insurance, vacation and retirement plans.
Do Work That's Important
Every day you will be helping people improve their lives and careers. You will be building lifelong relationships in a career that truly has meaning and keeps you excited each and every day!
THE NEWBURGH GROUP is locally owned and operated right here in the Tri-State. We opened our doors in 2000 and are now serving customers throughout the entire United States. We are seeking motivated individuals who are competitive and want to work in a supportive team environment. Those team members with the most success are people who care about others and truly desire the best for the candidate and client. Successful Account Executives have great communication skills, show initiative, possess a strong desire to succeed and maintain unquestioned integrity in their dealings with others.
My name is Brandon Cooper and I appreciate you taking the time to review this information. If you would like to learn more about The Newburgh Group and this role, please give me a call at 812-858-0807. Or if you prefer, feel free to send a me a personal email to BCooper@NewburghGroup.com. I look forward to hearing from you.